Sunday, October 21, 2012

Logan: Six months and going strong!

 Only six months and already getting in my purse...
 I can't get over his eye lashes!
 Boys are messy eaters.
 After the  pumpkin patch!
 We have to improvise because he can't sit up yet.
 Here he is at six months!

Our little Logan doesn't seem so little anymore. He is crawling! Let's just say, he is all over the place. At six months old, he is crawling, eating solids really well, cutting his first tooth(for real this time!), drooling, standing really well, eating everything!, and learning to use a sippy cup.Though he has not mastered sitting up yet. Needless to say, he is a lot of fun! He is a truly happy baby! I feel this post will be short but I thought a little update was needed. Enjoy the pictures. They say more than I ever could.

No comments:

Post a Comment