Friday, August 24, 2012

Missionary homecoming!

Jonathan seeing Logan for the first time

Wow, two years went by fast! My "little brother" ( he's only 18 months younger) is back home from serving in Arcadia California. Every Monday for two years I watched my mom wait to get an email from him. It was the highlight of our family's day. He returned home this past Monday. We had all of our family waiting at the airport to greet him. It was a wonderful event. He has not changed a bit! Maybe he's a wee bit taller but that's it. He left the home as a missionary, and returned as an uncle as well! He's quite fond of Logan already. Jonathan thinks he looks just like him. Of course he would. Logan is so darn cute and Jonathan thinks highly of himself, to say the least. Jk haha. A lot has changed since he left. We stripped all the ugly wallpaper off my parents walls, and replaced it with a nice earth tone color. My parents replaced all their couches and got rid of two ugly pink chairs that my dad seemed to love. No one knows why! Jonathan also came home to a new bed. He says we all changed as well. I think he has had the biggest change of all. He is so different but in a very good way. We love having him home. I had to teach him how to use a smart phone. He's getting the hang of it. Our family is complete for now. It's wonderful to be so close and feel so much love for each other. We only have the rest of our lives now to be together! We're glad you're home brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment